2018 Technical program is available in early of July. Please be patiently wait.
Here enclose the brief timetable for your reference.
August 24, 2018 | Friday | Onsite Registration
Note: *Collecting conference materials
*Certificate will be signed and issued after each session.
*Accommodation not provided, and it‘s suggested to make an early reservation.
*Take care of all your belongings during the conference days.
August 25, 2018 | Saturday | Invited Speech & Presentation Day
Keynote Speech I
Keynote Speech II
Group Photos, Coffee Break & Poster Session
Keynote Speech III
Plenary Speech IV
August 26, 2018 | Sunday | Presentation Day
August 27, 2018 | Monday | Presentation Day
Academic&Industry Brainstorming Connecting
1. Timing: Oral presentations have been allocated 15 minutes of effective presentation time, including Q/A time between Session Chair and speakers.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
6. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
1. Suggested Poster with size of 60cm*80cm(width*height).
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. During poster session, the author should stand by your poster, explaining and answering doubts or questions.